What do I get?
Each hostel and hotel that we use is carefully selected for its great atmosphere, excellent facilities (some hostels even have pools, bars and clubs on site) and friendly staff. When you travel with us you know you’ll be well looked after and there won’t be any nasty surprises – we test them ourselves so we should know!
- Detailed train times and itinerary
- Directions to each station and hostel/hotel
- Public transport, currency and language guides
- Day trip and city guides
- How to use your pass/tickets – tips and explanations for how to use all your tickets.
- A few little presents from us, just because…
What do I need to organise?
We think we’ve covered everything, but if you have any questions about our trips, just get in touch! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org any time, or call us Monday – Friday 9-6 on 01138198360. No question is too big or small.
How to Book
Are you inspired? Find out how to book!Go!
Plan your Euroventure
Not sure where to go? Plan with Euroventure...Go!
Find out where Euroventure can take you!Go!